Here are some answers to frequently asked questions around Bemiss Church:
1. Can I really park on the grass? Yes, and we’ve saved a spot for you! You’ll find a visitor’s parking spot towards the front of entrance of the church. Fundraising plans are under way to raise monies needed to pave the parking lot. Until then, feel free to park in the areas surrounding the church.
2. What kind of attire should I wear? We are a church of many different peoples and backgrounds. Everything from jeans to jackets and dresses is welcomed. We’re most concerned with ensuring we see you here!
3. What about my kids? We have a staffed nursery for ages 0-4 where you can drop your child off to play and go to Sunday school and worship service. There is also Sunday school classes for children ages 5-young adult. We have a vibrant youth group for teens and children’s church available to minister to our youth. We also have the dynamic Venture Clubs for children grades first – high school. There are plenty of opportunities for your children to grow and learn about Jesus’s love at Bemiss Church!
4. How do I become a member? After prayerful consideration, if you would like to become a member of Bemiss Church, please see Pastor Ed or call the church office at 229-244-4943 to make an appointment. We would love to have you as part of our church.
5. How often do you offer communion? May I take communion if I’m not a member? At Bemiss Church we celebrate communion the first Sunday of each month. It is open to all people to join us in celebration, regardless of church membership.